KFC Chicken Wings
Korean Flavor Chili Chicken Wings - KFC chicken wings for short. lol
The seasoning gives these wings a pop of spicy flavor while the honey adds another layer of flavor to create blend with the sweet and spicy flavors.
- 2 lbs Chicken Wings
- 3 tbsp. Korean Chili Flakes
- 1 tsp. Five spices powder
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Black pepper
- 2 tsp. White Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Cooking Wine
- 2 tbsp. Honey
- 1/4 cup Water
Marinate chicken wings with below ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons of Korean Chili flakes (https://goo.gl/iFcVmp)
- 1 teaspoon of five spices powder (https://goo.gl/C68y8G)
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder (https://goo.gl/EPGf8W)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 teaspoons of white sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cooking wine (https://goo.gl/k1GZmQ)
Cover with plastic paper and store in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Pre-heat the oven to 425 F. Then place chicken wings on the silicone mat and put into the oven for 15 minutes.
When the time is up, take the wings out and brush the mixed sauce on both sides of wings.
Then put them back and roast the second time for 10 mins and then take them out and brush them with sauce again. And roast for the last 5 minutes.